January 16, 2014

Modern Alpine Interior Design

Yes, I have a weakness for mountain chalets that remind me of home, especially when they’re unique in their modern alpine interior design. I just love architecture set in the mountains (and anything close to some kind of body of water), which is why I am showing you this example of a chalet in Montana. The architecture was done by Pearson Design Group, and Wick Design is to be credited for an amazing job on the interior design. I adore the whole concept of the chalet and how well the design is integrated in the surrounding landscape. One can enjoy the vistas from every room within the home. With that said, I will leave you to enjoy the pictures.


Thank you very much for your interest in HAVEN STUDIOS‘ blog, as always!


 


rustic-modern-mountain-chalet-1


rustic-modern-mountain-chalet-2


rustic-modern-mountain-chalet-4


rustic-modern-mountain-chalet-3


rustic-modern-mountain-chalet-5


rustic-modern-mountain-chalet-6


rustic-modern-mountain-chalet-7


 rustic-modern-mountain-chalet-8


 


 picture source: Pearson Design Group

 

No comments:

Post a Comment